Website or Internet site: group of pages web accessible via Internet on a server identified by an URL.
Mobile application: applicative software developed to be installed on a mobile electronic apparatus, such as a mobile phone or a smartphone.
User: internet user connected, using the aforementioned site.
Provider: person who must provide a benefit, in this case realization of websites or website mobiles.
Website owner : a person who has legal rights related to website creation.
Personal Data: « information that enables, any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of individuals to which they apply » (Article 4 of the data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
Object of the website and description of the abundant service
The website has the aim of providing information to the public relating to the activity of laser performer at Lasermen.
All the information indicated on the Web site is given as an indication, and is likely to evolve. In addition, the information appearing on the site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been brought since their setting online.
- The identity of the creative contractor of the site web: PANEL Studio, 72, rue de Clery – 75002 Paris, email@example.com;
- The identity of the editorial director: Theo Dari, Lasermen SARL, 179 Chaussee Jules Cesar 95130 Franconville France, firstname.lastname@example.org, n ° Siret: 480 251 784 00025;
- The identity of the contractor of accommodation: OVH SAS, 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix, 0820 698 765.
The terms and conditions are subject to French law and any dispute concerning the interpretation and / or execution falls under the jurisdiction of French courts.
Responsibility and warranties as for the use of the website
The following elements of the website will not be guaranteed:
- anomalies, errors or bugs of information, products, services, software provided on the site;
- interruptions or breakdowns of the site;
- the compatibility of the site with an equipment or a particular configuration, in particular the website is likely to cause the installation of cookie (S) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a file of small, which does not allow the user identification, but who records relative information with the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained aim at facilitating later navigation on the site, and have also authority to allow various measurements of frequentation. The refusal of installation of a cookie can involve impossibility of reaching certain services.
The responsibility for the editor of the site cannot be committed:
- for the consequential damages and/or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable (including the loss of profits) rising from the supply and/or the use or total or partial impossibility to use the abundant services on the site ;
- as for the contents of the sites on which you return via hyperlinks;
- in the event of occurrence of an irresistible, unforeseeable and external event (earthquake, etc.)
The components of a website profit, as well as other works of the spirit, protection by the right of the intellectual property. Consequently:
- Theo Dari, Laserman SARL, owner of the Web site, remains titular of all the intellectual property laws relating to the site and of the rights of their attaching use;
- The access to the site does not confer any right on the intellectual property laws relating to the site, which remain the exclusive property of the holder of the website;
- Accessible elements on the site (texts, photographs, images, icons, sounds, videos, software, databases…) are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Except explicit provisions, it is interdict to reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on some support that it is or to exploit in some manner that it is, whole or part of the site without the preliminary written authorization of the holder of the website.
- The violation of these provisions will be able to be the object of any adapted legal action, in particular of an infringement proceeding. The insertion of hyperlinks towards very part of the site is prohibited without prior approval and written of the holder of the website.
Customer service and complaints
For any claim or matter relating to the use of the proposed service, you can e-mail to: email@example.com. The provider agrees to reply as soon as possible.
Personal data protection
The website collects personal information. In consequence, it is subjected to the regulations of personal data protection.